The HDFC Moneyback credit card is one of India’s most popular entry-level credit cards, offering cashback on every transaction. The card gives 2x reward points when one shops online and 2 reward points for every rupee spent in stores.
HDFC Bank Moneyback Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Occupation : The applicant must be self-employed or salaried.
- Age Criteria : The age range for salaried workers is 21 to 60 years old. It ranges from 21 to 65 years for self-employed people.
- Credit Score : The applicant must have a good credit history as well as a consistent source of income.
- Necessary Documents :Along with a duly filled application form for HDFC Credit Card, applicants will be required to submit proof of identity, proof of address and proof of income. List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
There is no pre-set limit on the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card. Each applicant’s credit limit is determined by his or her income range and credit score. However, one can expect a credit limit of Rs.1.5 to Rs.2 lakh on the MoneyBack Credit Card, with a minimum of Rs.25,000. When one applies for a card and receives it, the bank will inform about the credit limit for the same at the time of card disbursement.
Fees & Charges
Annual Card Membership fee of HDFC Moneyback credit card is Rs. 500 + applicable taxes.
How to Apply for an HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card online?
The HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card can be applied for directly on the HDFC website.
HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card – Features and Benefits
HDFC Money Back Credit Card offers a large variety of features to its customers, some of them are :
- Welcome Offer
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card offers 500 reward points as a joining bonus. If one renews the credit card, he will get 500 more reward points.
- Milestone rewards
On Spending Rs.50,000 or more on retail purchases in a quarter, HDFC Moneyback credit card offers an e-voucher worth Rs.500. The voucher has a validity of 60 days.
- Cashback Benefits
HDFC Moneyback credit card provides 2 reward points on retail spends and 2 times more points on online spends. Redeem reward points for cash (100 reward points = Rs.20).
- Save on fuel purchases
With the fuel surcharge waiver facility, HDFC Moneyback credit card allows one to save up to Rs.1,800 every year on fuel purchases at stations across India. Offer valid on minimum transaction value of Rs.400.
- Zero liability on lost card
After reporting the loss of credit card, HDFC Moneyback credit card offers the facility of having zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made using the credit card.
- Reward points program
HDFC Moneyback credit card offers reward points on purchases. Following are the details related to the same :-
- Earn 2 reward points on every Rs.150 spent on the card.
- 2X more reward points on online spends.
- Redeem earned reward points for cash back against the card outstanding (100 reward points = Rs.20).
- Also redeemable for air miles and gifts from exclusive rewards catalogue.
- Minimum 2,500 points are required for redemption. The accrued points are valid for 2 years from the date of accumulation.
Customers will benefit from HDFC Bank’s Moneyback Credit Card,one of the best credit cards in India which has been exclusively designed for them. With this card, one will get a portion of his money back at the end of the credit cycle for every rupee spent. The card has a Rs.500 application fee and a 3.49 percent interest rate.