The State Bank of India is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Mumbai. Being an Indian multinational public sector bank with 200 years of legacy, it is accredited to be the most trusted bank of the country. SBI has a 25% market share with over 45 crore customers spread across India. It has also marked its global presence in 31 foreign countries. You need to know about what is the PULSE Credit Card of SBI and what are its SBI credit card benefits.So, let’s start:
SBI PULSE CREDIT CARD
SBI Pulse Credit Card, powered by Visa contactless technology, is a fast and convenient way to pay for everyday purchases. It is a secure, contactless chip technology designed to help you spend less time at the cash register and give you the freedom to do the things that matter most to you.
To be eligible to apply for a SBI Pulse Credit Card, you have to satisfy the following conditions:
- Fall in the age bracket of 21 – 60 years.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Have a stable source of income.
- Possess a CIBIL score of 750 or more.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
One can submit a copy of their Aadhar Card, PAN Card and previous years’ salary slips to avail this card.
- CONTACTLESS ADVANTAGE
- Simply tap your card at a secure reader to transact.
- FAST & CONVENIENT
- No need to hand over your card or look for cash/ coins for your everyday small ticket purchases.
- The card never leaves your hand during a contactless transaction, significantly reducing the risk of card loss and fraud due to skimming (counterfeit). Even if the card is tapped multiple times at the reader, the unique security key feature of VISA PayWave will ensure that only one transaction goes through, thus making it more secure.
- WORLDWIDE ACCEPTANCE
- You can use your SBI Pulse Credit Card in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- ADD-ON CARDS
- You can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18 years.
- CASH WITHDRAWAL FACILITY
- With this card, you can withdraw cash from over 1 million VISA ATMs across the globe.
- UTILITY BILL PAYMENT FACILITY
- Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your SBI Pulse Credit Card.
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions into easy monthly installments. This is applicable for all transactions worth over ₹2500.
- BALANCE TRANSFER ON EMI
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to your SBI Pulse Credit Card, to avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs.
- EASY MONEY
- With Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep.
FEES & CHARGES
- Annual Fee (one time): ₹1499 + Taxes.
- Renewal Fee (per annum): ₹1499 + Taxes from second year onwards.
Renewal Fee reversed if annual spends for last year is greater than ₹200000.
- Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- REWARD POINTS
- 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on dining, movies and pharmacies.
- 2 reward points per ₹100 spent on all other spends.
- 4 reward points makes up ₹1.
- Reward points can be used to pay the outstanding balance on credit cards or redeemed against a wide array of gifts.
- WELCOME BENEFITS
- Noise ColorFit Pulse Smart Watch worth ₹4,999 on payment of joining fee.
- HEALTH BENEFITS
- 1-year Fitpass Pro and Netmeds First complimentary memberships subject to payment of joining fee and minimum one retail transaction in the 1st year.
- LOUNGE ACCESS
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access up to 8 times a year. (Maximum of 2 per quarter)
- MILESTONE BENEFITS
- ₹1500 voucher on achieving retail spends of ₹4 lakh a year.
- Annual membership fee reversal from second year of your subscription. To avail fee reversal, you need to have spent ₹2 lakh or more on your SBI Pulse Credit Card in the previous year.
- AIR ACCIDENT & FRAUD LIABILITY COVER
- Complimentary air accident liability cover worth ₹50 lakhs.
- Complimentary credit card fraud liability cover of ₹1 lakh.
- FUEL SURCHARGE WAIVER
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on each transaction between ₹500 and ₹4,000 across fuel stations in the country. (Maximum surcharge waiver of ₹250 per statement cycle)
Want to begin your fitness journey? Want a credit card that motivates and encourages you to transform yourself? Go and get yourself a SBI Pulse Credit Card. This is one of the best credit cards in India and not only possesses all the features of a modern-day credit card but also provides you exciting offers to help you kick start your fitness journey.