Visiting the city of Puri is a very religious and cultural experience on the behalf of people and further planning the stay in Puri Hotel is a good idea. This particular place is very much relevant in terms of cultural and religious aspects because of different kinds of temples present over there and further several people across the globe are very much interested to visit this particular city at least once in a lifetime.
Following are some of the most important places to be visited whenever the individuals will be planning to visit the city of Puri:
- The iconic Shri Jagannath Puri Temple: This particular temple is one of the most majestic monuments of the state of Orissa and is one of the stunning temples. This particular stunning Vaishnava temple is dating back to the 12th century when the insurance of the Lord Jagannath, Devi Subhadra and Balabhadra will be easily made available to people so that everybody will be able to pay homage to him without any kind of doubt.
- Puri Beach: This is one of the most important coastlines of the Bay of Bengal which comes with a gleaming sun on the pristine waters of the beach. This particular beach is located at a meagre distance of 35 km from the sun Temple which is the most ideal place for the holidaymakers so that everybody will be able to enjoy some of the solitude in life.
- Markandeshwara Temple: This particular place is assumed to have been constructed during the 13th century and is known for the magnificent architectural and artistic sense associated with it. The entrance of the temple is perfectly covered with a figure of Nataraja with 10 arms.
- Narendra tank: This is one of the largest possible tanks in the state of Orissa it is very well believed to be built in the 15th century. This particular tank is considered to be very much holy because it is having a lot of small and big Temple surrounding it. There will also be a presence of Island in the middle of the lake which comes with a small temple known as Chandana Mantapa.
- Sudershan crafts Museum: This particular place was established by Shri Sudarshan Sahu to create a location where the artist and the art lovers can see the evolution of modern-day craftsmanship. This particular museum will be displaying the change that has taken place in the traditional sculptures over the decades and the museum will also be having the facilities for the artist as well as allowing them to deal with the craft in the work room. In this particular manner, everybody will be able to enjoy access to a showroom to display the things very well.
- Sakshi Gopala Temple: This particular place is one of the most important shrines of Lord Vishnu in the State of Orissa. This is one of the most important places to enjoy the village wedding and another very important is that this temple is one of the 16 shrines of the King VAJRA who was the grandson of Lord Krishna built for the Lord. This particular Temple is acting as the marking gateway for all the individuals who will be arriving at the holy city of Puri with the help of rain or with the help of roadways.
- Chillika lake: This is one of the most important places in the inland saltwater lake in the city of Puri. This is situated only 50 km away from the city and is a major tourist attraction in the state of Orissa. This place has been set in a beautiful landscape full of lush green trees and also helps in providing people with the beautiful island which is covered with trees.
- Astaranga beach: This particular beach very well means the colourful sunset and is a magnificent beach which is located in the state of Orissa. As the name is suggesting this particular place is very much famous for taking picture views so that everybody will be able to enjoy the sunset with their loved ones very easily. The sky will be taking out the vivid colours and the blue water in this particular case will be looking very much magical.
- Jagannath Rath yatra: The Jagannath Rath Yatra is a festival which is annually held in the city of Puri. This particular festival will be directly associated with Lord Jagannath who was a very superior religious figure. The festival will be beginning in the city of Puri along with the annual visit to different other kinds of places who will be coming back to the basic city after nine days.
- Lakshmi Temple: This particular place is situated very nearby to the Jagannath Temple and is very much important because of the beliefs around the history of this particular structure. It is very well believed that the marriage of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati happened on the sixth day of the fortnight of the JYESHTA and they were invited to this particular temple by Goddess Lakshmi.
- Loknath Temple: This particular place is a very legend popular in Odisha long ago and Puri was the centre of Shiva worship at that particular point in time. According to this particular legend, Lord Rama Chandra himself install the lingam in the Loknath Temple.
- Ganesh Temple: Inside the very famous Jagannath Temple complex in Puri there is also Situated a very small Ganesh temple which is housing the exclusive image of Ganesha known as DNATYA Ganesha or the dancing Ganesh.
Hence, it is very much important for people to be clear about the above-mentioned places to be visited the city of Puri whenever the individuals plan a visit to it. Apart from this planning the stay in Puri Hotel is a great idea for the individuals so that everybody can enjoy the best-in-class facilities and easy accessibility to the top tourist attractions of the city without any problem. In this way, people can spend the best quality time with their loved ones very easily.