If your Facebook Messenger app is not working, you need to know how to fix this issue. There are a couple of ways to solve this problem. First of all, try to force stop the application. Then, try opening it again. This method may not work in older versions of Android. Finally, you can try updating the app from Google Play Store. This should fix the error. This procedure should work if the app is not installed correctly.
Easy way to fix your Facebook Messanger
- If you have a low-spec device, the messenger app might be running in the background. Another way to fix this is to close all the background applications and re-download the application. This will automatically update the app and prevent further errors. Besides, the app is updated frequently, so you can try these steps as often as you need to fix the issue. Nevertheless, you can still experience the same problem if you do not have time to perform these steps.
- The next step in fixing the issue is to update your mobile device. Usually, updates can strengthen the security of your phone, improve performance, and install new features. To update your mobile device, simply open the Settings App and click System Update. Once you have updated the application, it should work again. Alternatively, you can uninstall it and reinstall it from the Play Store. In this case, your mobile device should not have any issues with Facebook Messenger.
- You may also have an issue with your device’s permissions. For example, it might not be able to access your phone’s background data. However, you can manually enable this in the settings section of the Messenger app. If this doesn’t fix the problem, you can contact Facebook customer support through their website or in-app chat. This method should resolve the issue on the iPhone or iPad. You can then continue using Facebook Messenger.
If the Facebook Messenger app is not functioning on your phone, you can attempt the following steps:
- If the application is installed, you can turn off the power saving feature and enable the battery saver.
- This will disable the power saver and allow the application to connect to the network. Then, restart your phone.
- If the problem still persists, you can try one of the above methods. The first method will fix the problem by disabling the battery saver mode.
- To remove Facebook Messenger, you can do a force shutdown.
- Restarting the phone will stop the app from using the internet.
- This will restore the ability to access Facebook Messenger. Then, you can force restart the app.
- If you can’t force shut the application down, close it temporarily. In this way, you can force-close the app and continue using it.
- If all of these steps do not work, you can try the next.
Steps for Uninstalling app
- The first step is to uninstall the app. If you have an old version, uninstalling it will fix the problem.
- If you have a newer version of the app, it will work for you. The second step is to remove the app from your device.
- This will remove all the files stored on the phone. This is one of the most common fixes for Facebook Messenger not working on the phone.
- While these two methods might seem a bit extreme, they will all work for your specific case.
Another ways Need to know
- The first step to fix this FB Messenger not working issue is to turn off the device’s network connection.
- This will ensure that you are always able to receive messages from people on the app. Once this is done, the app should be working properly again.
- So, let’s fix this problem now! How to Fix Facebook Messenger Not Working Issues – Several Simple Tips to Reset Your Facebook Apps.
Sometimes, the reason for this is that your phone is not on the same network as your computer. If you want to use the app on your phone, you can force stop it by turning off your mobile network and then reinstall it. This will fix the problem. Then, you can continue to use it. This is the best way to fix Facebook Messenger not starting issues.
Also visit here:- https://itsnews.co.uk/