Opening social media these days makes one aware of the rather strong visibility of astrology in pop culture. From the East to the West, from the older generation to the youngest, astrology has piqued the intrigue of the masses. Surprisingly, a lot of these on-lookers are yet to dip their toes into this realm. The reason for this is many-fold but the key one is the lack of awareness of what astrology can do for you. Does the popularity of the coterie of astrologer in UK and other western countries make you wonder how it can help you? Then read on and explore the domains of astrology.
Astrologers in UK are seeing a surge in their clientele, including NRIs and a few non-Indians as well. Well, we think the following could be a few reasons they are such ardent believers of this ancient study
- Perhaps most widely acknowledged would be that it is a great confidence booster. And honestly, you don’t even have to be an ardent believer to see this point. People seek out the divine as a last-minute thing. So when they go to an expert, they find some mental support and clarity which in turn gives them a much-needed confidence boost.
- According to an astrologer in London, the NRI clientele is also big on using astrology as a road map for their dreams. This is a great way to use this tool. The planets can often tell a lot about certain incidents so taking a reading and being aware of the ups and downs could turn out to be beneficial for a lot of us.
- Piggybacking on the first two points is the third. An astrology reading can make a person aware of their shortcomings. When the afflicted person gets help from an astrologer to turn his or her life around, they are often seen trying to correct other mistakes too which may not even be related to astrology. They strive to achieve the goal of being better every day and it is one of the greatest wins.
- Some astrologers in London also recount how this discipline has helped couples. Couples going through a rough patch can seek out astrology as their last resort. If this sounds like you, you too can use the power of the planets to bring love back. Most often, the couples are checked for their compatibility or if their problems are traced to some malicious planet, measures are taken.
- If you have any health issues or infirmity, astrology could also be there for your aid. Often the bad placement of certain planets like Sun Or Saturn in your natal chart can lead to heart and eye problems. In such cases, the expert can trace the cause and dispense remedies for you. Astrology can also predict if you can have some life-threatening illness in the future.
- Another great influx of clients for astrologers is the troubled youth. Career is a huge aspect of younger people seeking these readings. Experts can guide you in this. Whether you are a student facing unexpected failure or someone confused about which course to study in, the planets have an answer for you. They can guide you by informing you which subject or method is most suited for you to bring you success.
- If education is one side of the astrological coin, money matters are the other. From frustrated job seekers to troubled businessmen, astrology has something for all. Not only can the expert detect the cause, but can also weed it out with rituals. Gemstones are also hugely preferred in this case.
- Perhaps the most popular usage of astrology is the wedding of astrological “doshas” in the face of a nuptial arrangement. If you are a person looking to marry, it is always advised to match your chart to look for compatibility with your Kundli. This is known as KundliMilan and is hugely popular in India. The couples of a certain amount of matched gunas are advised to marry. This also is important as it makes one aware of the “Dasha” of the planets that can lead to the “dosha” of planets.
As we often say, astrology is a practice, not magic. Although the experts are masters of the craft yet, they can’t read your mind or control your fate. So, it is always best to stay put, stay patient, and keep believing in the ancient ways.